Monday, September 1, 2008

Vacay was Awesome!!



It's amazing how fast 6 days goes by! We just got back from Chicago/Michigan and we had the time of our lives! Chicago was such a fun city with so much to see and do. Everyone there is really friendly and the only complaint I have regarding people is....... stink!! Foreigners, please use deodorant!! At one point we were stuck on an elevator in the Sears Tower with some of the stinkiest body odor I have ever smelled!! 90+ floors was a long way to ride, believe me!! It was extremely hot with the humidity and now I know what people mean when they say "oh you live you Utah, but it's a dry heat right?" The highlight of the trip was the Utah vs Michigan football game of course! The Utes made us proud! Ann Arbor was a fun college town. JC and I compare it to Logan on steroids! It was a true college town like something you would see on the movies! The Michigan fans were so friendly and made us feel welcome in their town. We had such a good time and good food, well good food for the most part. All I can say is never ever eat at White Castle. I have heard people compare hamburger joints to our beloved Crown Burger, places like In N Out Burger and White Castle. JC and I love Crown Burger and so when we went to Cali we had to try out In N Out Burger to compare. Not even close! Crown Burger takes the cake! So we are driving along the freeway in Michigan and low and behold we see a sign for White Castle. Sweet, we thought, now we can do some comparing. White Castle is the worst fast food I have ever eaten! Not even kidding. I was so sick after eating there and spent the night running to the bathroom. I wouldn't recommend it! Overall, the vacay was freaking awesome and I love that JC and I have so much fun together. Now it's time to look forward to something else!! What will it be....?

2 comments:

Laura Alvord said...

It looks like you guys had a ton of fun. Your blog is so cute. Happy B-day, by the way!

Holly and Robert said...

Emily I am so excited you finally have a blog!! I hope you had an awesome birthday! We need to get together soon!