Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Happy Birthday JC!



Today is JC's birthday and I want the whole world to know how much I love him! Today he is 29 so here are 29 things that I love about him:
1- He makes me laugh 2- His openmindedness 3- His cute bum! 4- He's a hard worker 5-Our inside jokes 6-His strong hands 7-His passion for the Utes 8-His willingness to help others 9-His brilliant mind 10-His eyes 11-The way he treats animals 12-His knowledge and love of the gospel 13-He is always teaching me something new without even knowing it 14-His patience with me 15-His outgoing personality 16-His laugh 17-His sensitive side 18-I love that he can't sleep at night unless he is cuddling me 19-He always knows how to make me feel beautiful 20-He knows the horrible side of me and still loves me 21-His desire to find equality in life 22-That he calls me throughout his day just to see how I am doing 23-The way he takes care of our home 24-How safe he makes me feel 25-His romantic ways 26- The way he is with children 27-His adventurous side 28-The subtle and not so subtle ways he sets me straight when I need it. And last, but not least 29-His selflessness

JC, I hope you had a wonderful birthday. I love you so much!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I just found your blog. Happy birthday JC. I don't know when it was but hopefully not too long ago. Emily, I miss going v.ting together and chatting with you. We might be moving to Connecticut in a month or so. How crazy is that? Spence got a job offer out there at a Lakik Plus. We need to have a get together. I'm just starting to feel a little better. I miss seeing you, say hi to Dante and Go Utes!! Shh, don't tell Spence I said that. :)

NAT said...

Happy Be-lated Birthday, JC...even though you don't know me that well. I know Emily, though, and she's super! :)