Monday, September 22, 2008

Rocky Mountain High



This weekend JC, Parker and I went to Colorado Springs to watch the Utes take on Air Force. The drive was worth it! We took Dante with us and he was such a good doggie, well for the most part. We left him in the hotel while we went to the game and he would not quit barking. We even ending up calling a "Pet Hotel", but they wouldn't take him because I didn't have his vaccinations with me. So we ended up buying a muzzle for him and I starting crying the second I put it on him. Pathetic, I know! By the time we got back to the hotel he had gotten the muzzle off and it was wrapped around his neck. I'm pretty lucky that I didn't kill my own dog! I think he has forgiven me now!
The game was fun! It was neat to see the cadets on the field. Nothing like a man in a uniform! Their fly over was quite lame. I was sure that because it was the Air force they would have jets of all kinds flying over head, but all we got was a quiet refueling plane. I guess all the jets are busy fighting in a war or something. Der! Anyhoo, JC is trying to get fresh with me so I gots to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!!