Sunday, August 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Dante!


Happy Birthday to my sweet Dante Wante! A little late, I know, but on August 13th Dante turned 7 or in dog years 49! We took him to the vet last week and apparently he is now in the geriatric years which means he is officially an old man. Every year we have a birthday party for him and invite the fam. Our family's are nice enough to humor us coming to a dog's party!! We get a lot of laughs and smirks, but we don't care. Dante is our baby for now and we love him to pieces!

6 comments:

Eden said...

You guys are totally NUTS! Jeff and I are laughing at your party (in a kind way, I promise).

Brooke said...

Happy B-day Dante. Carter misses you. He wants a dog so bad.

Jody said...

I am rolling...that's my Bev! Wish I could have been there to celebrate. Give Dante a birthday squeeze for me. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dante!!! He is getting so big. When are we having another night out?

NAT said...

Happy Birthday, Dante Wante! I can't believe you're older than I am! Looks like you had a great party. Your parents spoiled you! :)

Em, your hair is super cute. It looks like you're growing it out???

Holly and Robert said...

You make me laugh!! I love it!! It was so good to see you!! We need to do it more often then we do!! Love ya!!