Monday, August 24, 2009

We Have an Announcement....





We know many of you have been wondering how long Emily and JC would wait to make their big announcement. Well here it is, our baby is finally here, again! After nine long months since the party and good times in New Orleans we are pleased to present our baby, Utah Football. We thought this day would never come but finally we can gear up for another BCS run. In keeping with the theme of many of our friends and family and their new arrivals, we also have pictures of our "newborn". Enjoy and always GO UTES!!!!


7 comments:

Allie said...

Between the football and the dog-I think your family is complete! You crack me up!

Eden said...

I was all "oooohhh" for a few seconds after reading your title (sort of assuming something else...)!

You guys crack me up. I think Jeff is pretty jealous.

Holly and Robert said...

oh, Bev!!! I love it!!! Have fun with all your travels this season!!!

Tara said...

Sickening really. I have no more words.

Rachel Holste said...

Bev..... not funny! You had my hopes up..... Sure love ya!

Laura Alvord said...

You guys are hilarious. Happy Birthday yesterday too!!!

Lizzy said...

Bevan! I've missed you these many moons. It's been far too long since I've seen you! I hope all is well. I'm glad I found your blog so I can stay a little up to date on your happenings! :) Love your guts!