Sunday, March 22, 2009

What happens in Vegas....



Last weekend JC and I celebrated our 8th wedding anniverary in Las Vegas. We love Vegas for the good shows and good food. Yes there is more to Vegas than alcohol and strip clubs!! We decided to go see David Copperfield's show. We sat down in our seats and someone from the crew came to ask us if we would be willing to participate in the show. Before I could say no, JC said, "absolutely!" We were in the first act and helped out with one of his illusions. I honestly do not know how he does any of it!! Pretty bizarre, but it was a lot of fun!
I can't believe that we have been married for 8 years! Seems like just yesterday, but I'm sure JC will tell you that it seems like forever!! I love him more and more everyday and I look forward to many years to come.

3 comments:

NAT said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm happy for you guys and I'm glad you had fun in Vegas. That's cool that you were able to participate in the act. Hope you're doing well!

Laura Alvord said...

How sweet! It was so fun seeing you last week. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

You guys are the cutest couple around! Dave and I will need to tag along on one of your many vacations. I think we forgot how to have fun! :)